Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE Monday Night RAW Viewing Party. Tonight’s present comes from the Little Caesars Arena in Detroit.
– Tonight’s WWE RAW opens stay from Detroit. Michael Cole welcomes us. He’s joined by Corey Graves and Jonathan Coachman.
– We go proper to the ring and out comes RAW General Manager Kurt Angle as JoJo does the introduction.
Angle thanks the followers and says he could not be extra excited and honored to group with Ronda Rousey to face Triple H and RAW Commissioner Stephanie McMahon at WrestleMania 34. Angle says he is nearly sorry for what Ronda will do to Stephanie however he isn’t sorry for what he’ll do to Triple H. Angle brings up Roman Reigns vs. WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar subsequent and says it will likely be a match for the ages. Angle says he was sadly simply knowledgeable that Brock will not be right here tonight. Angle says Brock wasn’t feeling nicely or he had transportation points or simply did not wish to present. Angle says we’ll nonetheless have an excellent present tonight and mentions MizTV for later. The music interrupts Angle and out comes Roman Reigns to a combined response.
Reigns hits the ring to what feels like extra cheers than regular however the boos choose up because the music stops and he takes the mic. Reigns says he needs he may say he is stunned however he known as this earlier than. Reigns says Lesnar would not respect him, anybody within the firm or anybody right here in Detroit. Reigns goes on and says Lesnar did not present up for work in the present day or final week. He asks Angle what sort of repercussions there will likely be for Lesnar. Reigns solutions for Angle and says there will likely be none as a result of Lesnar is Vince McMahon’s boy. Angle appears to be like to seize Reigns’ mic however Reigns tells him to not. Reigns goes on about how most individuals could be fired in the event that they did not present up for work. Reigns says Angle is not the issue, he is only a center man, however the true drawback is Vince. Reigns says he simply walked previous Vince within the again and Vince did not even have the respect to inform Reigns what was happening with Lesnar. Reigns says that is the person he busts his ass for every night time. Reigns says it is one factor to be disrespected by Lesnar however he won’t be disrespected by Vince. Reigns drops the mic and marches to the again.
Reigns enters the Gorilla Position backstage and asks Vince what is going on on, if he is ignoring him. Shane McMahon is sitting there with Vince, as are different WWE officers working the present. Vince requires a business and tells Reigns to stroll away from everybody with him and they’re going to discuss. We go to business.
– Back from the break and Renee Young is outdoors of Vince McMahon’s workplace. He’s in there with Roman Reigns. Renee says issues bought fairly loud at first however not fully out of hand and issues have since quieted down. Reigns comes strolling out of the room however will not cease for an interview. Renee appears to be like fearful as she watches Reigns stroll off. Vince walks out subsequent and says Brock just isn’t his boy, he isn’t Paul Heyman’s boy, he isn’t anybody’s boy… Brock is a person and he is his personal man. Vince says he has no intentions of disrespecting Reigns and thinks he is an ideal competitor. Vince reminds Reigns of one thing his cousin The Rock used to say – know your function and shut your mouth.
Vince says Brock does have sure privileges and he’ll get to that in a minute. Vince says Lesnar would not like some individuals and that is on him. Vince doesn’t suppose Brock respects the WWE Universe however he does respect competitors and getting within the ring. Vince believes Lesnar has earned the particular privileges that he has. Vince goes on and says typically individuals benefit from what’s given to them and Brock might have gotten out of line however Vince guarantees us Lesnar will likely be right here subsequent week and ensures he’ll compete within the WrestleMania 34 essential occasion with Reigns. Vince offers his phrase that Brock will likely be right here subsequent week. Regarding all of the discuss disrespecting, Vince says due to what simply occurred with Reigns, Reigns has been briefly suspended.
Sasha Banks vs. Sonya Deville
We go to the ring and Bayley is at ringside, wanting somber. Absolution’s Paige, Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose are out. Sonya waits as Sasha Banks makes her means out subsequent. Bayley is out to assist Banks, regardless of the stress.
The bell rings and Banks goes at it with Deville as Paige yells at ringside. They commerce offense and run the ropes. Sasha nails a dropkick for a 2 rely to Deville. Sasha dumps Sonya excessive rope to the ground as we return to business.
Back from the break and Deville has Banks grounded with a submission. We see how Deville turned it round in the course of the business with an enormous knee to the intestine. Banks tries to struggle again now however Deville vegetation her for an additional pin try. Deville works Banks over within the nook now. Sasha tries to mount offense however Deville shuts her down every time. Deville with thrusts within the nook because the referee counts. Deville goes face-first into the turnbuckle as Banks strikes out of the best way.
Sasha with extra offense within the nook. Banks goes to the second rope and nails the double knees for a 2 rely. Mandy will get on the apron to distract Banks however Bayley pulls her off for a pop. Banks takes benefit of the distraction and hits the Backstabber on Deville, then rolls her into the Banks Statement for the win.
Winner: Sasha Banks
– After the match, Banks celebrates as her music performs. She watches as Bayley heads to the again. Absolution circles Banks on the apron now. She assaults first, nailing Rose and Deville however they get one of the best of her and double group her whereas Paige barks orders. Absolution stands tall over Banks as Paige’s music hits.
– Cole leads us to the video package deal for the 2018 WWE Hall of Fame Celebrity Inductee, Kid Rock.
– The announcers hype Asuka vs. SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair for WrestleMania 34.
– Still to come back, MizTV with Seth Rollins and Finn Balor. Back to business.
– Back from the break and WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz is within the ring for an additional episode of MizTV. Miz welcomes us and says The Miztourage aren’t with him tonight as they’re getting ready for a particular alternative. Miz says they’ve earned the shot at presumably getting a WrestleMania 34 match. Miz brags about elevating their careers. He goes on to introduce tonight’s company and says they’re those he’ll defeat at WrestleMania within the ultimate hurdle in his quest to turn into the longest-reigning Intercontinental Champion of all time.
Miz introduces Seth Rollins first and out he comes. Miz tells Rollins to have a seat as a result of that is going to be enjoyable. Miz introduces Finn Balor subsequent and he additionally comes out to a pop like Rollins. Miz talks about how he and Rollins may have burned it down at WrestleMania as the 2 prime workhorses of the corporate. Miz says Balor is a superb up & comer however he would not have what he and Rollins have. Miz tries to poke Rollins and get him to suppose Balor is all the time in his means. Rollins says Miz should suppose they’re idiots however they don’t seem to be, they know what Miz is attempting to do right here. Miz says Balor could be King… King of the Bingo Halls. Miz says Balor’s WWE document is missing, mentioning the WWE Universal Title win. Miz says Balor has already proved he is higher than Rollins, so why ought to he need to show it once more? Balor says Miz simply tried this identical trick with Rollins, so what makes him suppose it’s going to work with Balor? Miz should strive tougher and show to them that he needs to maintain the title.
Miz continues to try to trigger points between his opponents. Rollins tells him to close up and says they’re already fired up for the match. Rollins says he’ll take the title at WrestleMania however the fact is that Balor would not stand an opportunity. With all due respect, Balor reminds Rollins what occurred the final time they’d a title match – Balor beat him with one arm. Rollins accuses Balor of residing up to now. Rollins says he is all in regards to the future and can stomp Balor’s head within the mat to turn into champion in four weeks. Balor says they do not have to attend four weeks, they’ll do it tonight. Balor drops the mic and stands up for a struggle as followers pop. They kick their chairs over and face off in the course of the ring. Miz watches them and is loving it. They flip their consideration to Miz as followers pop. Miz tries to flee however they ship him excessive to the ground. Balor turns round and Rollins drops him. Rollins talks some trash, factors up on the WrestleMania banner and motions for the title round his waist. Rollins talks some trash and heads up the ramp as Miz appears to be like on.
– Still to come back, John Cena will likely be right here. Back to business.
– Back from the break and Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor is made for later.
The Bar vs. The Miztourage
We go to the ring and Curtis Axel is out with Bo Dallas. RAW Tag Team Champions The Bar are out subsequent for this non-title match as The Miztourage tries to earn a WrestleMania 34 title shot.
Cesaro and Sheamus hit the corners to pose however Axel and Dallas assault them from behind and beat them down. The Bar regroups on the ground and are available again into the ring to proceed the brawl. No bell but. The Revival are out subsequent as Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder take part on the struggle. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson are out subsequent. Heath Slater & Rhyno and Titus Worldwide additionally run down with most groups going for The Bar. There’s tag group chaos all around the ring now. Cesaro retreats by the gang. Sheamus escapes up the ramp. The Bar is shocked as they get better whereas the opposite tag groups look on from the ring and ringside space.
– Still to come back, John Cena is right here with no Road to WrestleMania 34 and he is devastated. We go to business.
– Back from the break and Cole talks about Titus O’Neil’s latest promotional tour of South Africa.
– We go proper to the ring and out comes John Cena as followers sing their very own model of his theme music.
Cena says we’re four weeks away from WrestleMania 34 and he is lastly discovered his path. He goes on and says he failed on each manufacturers, and has nobody responsible however himself. Cena says it is the dream of each Superstar to make it to WrestleMania and he is right here tonight to… followers interrupt with chants for The Undertaker. Cena says that is very good to listen to however he hopes “they’re” listening. Cena says he is right here tonight to announce that he won’t contribute to WrestleMania this yr. This will get a combined response.
Cena says this doesn’t imply he is quitting or strolling away, or that he’ll miss the present. It implies that Cena’s Road to WrestleMania is now the identical as ours. Cena says this yr he will get to be the power at WrestleMania as a result of he is going as a fan. Cena goes on and says he isn’t going to WrestleMania with a tragic face or complaining, he’ll have a blast, fired up similar to the followers. Cena says he simply could be sitting subsequent to this fan or that fan within the crowd throughout WrestleMania. He leaves the ring and joins followers over the barrier, taking a sip of a beer from one fan. Cena leads a “this is awesome” chant with the followers. He tries to guide a “let’s go Roman” chant however will get largely boos in return. Cena returns to the ring and says we now have to handle one factor as a result of there is a chant we cannot have the ability to say this yr – “let’s go Cena” and naturally this will get the dueling chants going for Cena. Cena says the mantra feels nearly as good because the sip of beer he simply had. Cena thanks the fan once more.
Cena stops and wonders what’s the worst that may occur if he does the one factor he wasn’t alleged to do proper now, will it change his Road to WrestleMania? Cena says screw it. He challenges The Undertaker to a match in New Orleans. Fans go wild. Cena was instructed the match was inconceivable and he simply accepted it however the fan in him needs to see it. Cena wonders why it is inconceivable – the WWE executives? No, they’d simply reduce his mic and droop him like Reigns was. Cena tries once more and says it three extra instances – he challenges The Undertaker to a match at WrestleMania 34. Fans pop some extra. Cena says it isn’t WWE or any of the followers which can be conserving the match from occurring. Cena says there’s one individual conserving the match from occurring and that is The Undertaker. Cena addresses Taker and tells him to recover from his personal ego. Cena says the distinction between them is that Cena will get up and goes again to work to kick ass the following day after failing. Taker hides his head within the sand when he fails as a result of he is too fearful about what individuals will suppose. Cena calls Taker fragile and tells him to recover from his ego. Cena says Taker just isn’t washed up and he isn’t damaged down as a result of if he was, he would not be posting exercise movies on his spouse’s Instagram. Cena goes on and calls Taker a self-centered egomaniac, and one other identify or two. Cena tries once more and asks followers in the event that they wish to see the match at WrestleMania they usually do. Cena says the followers wish to see it and so does he. Cena says he’ll WrestleMania as a fan or as Taker’s opponent, which will likely be historic. Cena says it is time to see if The Dead Man remains to be alive because the ball is in his courtroom. Cena says he is aware of what he would need if he have been in Taker’s place – he would need… one. extra. match. Cena drops the mic and leaves the ring as his music hits.
– Still to come back, Asuka and a more in-depth take a look at the large combined tag group match at WrestleMania 34. Also, a particular take a look at the Symphony of Destruction. Back to business.
– Back from the break and The Bar is backstage with Kurt Angle. They say what occurred tonight was fully uncalled for. Angle says they have been asking for competitors on social media and bought it. Sheamus says they needed a match, to not be attacked. They go on and point out RAW administration not caring for them. They have heard rumors of a Superstar Shake-up occurring after WrestleMania however they wish to be traded proper now. They talk about a number of SmackDown tag groups and presumably going to the blue model to face them. Angle says there isn’t any means he is buying and selling them however we’ll discover out their WrestleMania opponents tonight with a tag group battle royal. The Bar walks off.
– Cole leads us to a video package deal on final week’s Symphony of Destruction match, which noticed Braun Strowman defeat Elias.
– We go to the ring and Elias is ready along with his guitar. He’s sporting a neck brace and is not as completely happy as regular. Elias performs a couple of notes and says that is all of the fan’s fault. Elias leaves the ring and appears to be hurting from final week’s beatdown. The digital camera cuts backstage to Braun Strowman, who’s bragging on utilizing the piano on Elias final week. Braun asks how it’s that he would not have a match at WrestleMania. He’s not going to sit down round and wait for somebody to point out him his path, he’ll exit and carve his personal path. Braun ensures that somebody will get these fingers in New Orleans.
– Still to come back, Balor vs. Rollins. Back to business.
Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor
Back from the break and out comes Seth Rollins. Finn Balor is out subsequent.
The bell rings they usually dimension one another up earlier than locking up. They go at it and commerce holds as we see The Miz watching backstage. Balor drops Rollins with an enormous proper hand. They run the ropes and Rollins drops Balor now. Rollins appears to be like to take management however Balor ship him to the ground and into the barrier. Balor with an enormous kick to the shoulder from the apron. Rollins is down on the ground whereas Balor stands tall within the ring. Back to business.
Back from the break and Rollins has Balor grounded after turning it round in the course of the break. Balor tries to struggle up and out however Rollins tightens the maintain and retains him grounded. Rollins beats on Balor whereas he is face down on the apron. Rollins with a working knee to the face and a 2 rely. We see Miz backstage watching the match once more. Rollins retains Balor grounded once more. Balor fights up however Rollins sends him again down. Balor fights up and out lastly, displaying an aggressive aspect, however Rollins counters and sends Balor face-first into the turnbuckles. Rollins comes off the highest however is pressured to roll by. Rollins runs right into a kick within the nook. Balor lastly will get some offense in now as followers cheer him.
More backwards and forwards into the nook now. Rollins goes to the highest however Balor jumps up with an enziguri. Balor retains management and vegetation Rollins for a 2 rely. They run the ropes and Rollins counters a Slingblade. Rollins blocks the 1916 with a knee. They commerce photographs in the course of the ring now. Balor with an overhead kick. Rollins comes proper again with an overhead kick of his personal. They each go down as followers cheer them on. Balor avoids the Blackout curb stomp and rolls Rollins up for a 2 rely. More backwards and forwards. Balor with a Slingblade. Balor runs into an enormous kick from Rollins for a 2 rely. Rollins stuns Balor and retains management. Rollins misses a shot within the nook. Balor catches him with a shot to the face. Balor goes to the highest for a Coup de Grace however Rollins crotches him. More backwards and forwards now.
Rollins goes again as much as Balor on the highest and hits the superplex. Rollins rolls by the superplex for the Falcon Arrow however Balor counters and turns that right into a roll-up for the win.
Winner: Finn Balor
– After the match, Rollins cannot imagine what simply occurred as Balor’s music hits. We go to replays. Rollins heads to the again as Balor recovers within the ring.
– Cole leads us to a video package deal on WWE Hall of Famer The Fabulous Moolah. The first-ever Fabulous Moolah Battle Royal will happen at WrestleMania 34 and feminine Superstars from all manufacturers will have the ability to take part.
– Back from a break and Cole leads us to a video package deal on Ronda Rousey and Kurt Angle vs. Stephanie McMahon and Triple H at WrestleMania.
– We see Asuka backstage strolling. Back to business.
– Back from the break and out comes Asuka to the ring.
Charly Caruso waits within the ring and reveals us nonetheless from final night time’s WWE Fastlane pay-per-view the place Asuka challenged SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair for WrestleMania 34. Caruso says everybody needs to know why however earlier than she will be able to communicate, the music interrupts and out comes RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss with Mickie James.
Bliss mocks Asuka and says final night time was so thrilling, simply take a look at the priceless look on Flair’s face. Bliss tells Caruso that Asuka’s English is not so nice and interviews aren’t her factor. Bliss goes to elucidate what occurred. Bliss says Asuka is a fierce competitor and despite the fact that she would not communicate the language nicely, she’s very sensible. Mickie and Bliss discuss Asuka conserving her streak alive and say she would not dare jeopardize it by getting within the ring with Bliss at WrestleMania. They each mock Asuka. Bliss brags on retaining her title within the first-ever girls’s Elimination Chamber match and says Asuka is aware of she would not have the ability to beat her at WrestleMania, so why even strive? Bliss takes one other jab at Asuka and says she will likely be rooting for Asuka to knock Flair off her throne at WrestleMania. Bliss applauds Asuka for selecting the champion of… the B present. Asuka says she selected Charlotte as a result of… to be the girl, you need to beat the girl. Asuka says she needs to face one of the best champion of WWE.
Bliss says this should be a language barrier factor as a result of Asuka is yelling in her face. Bliss says Asuka actually means she needed to beat the best champion. Asuka says she beat Bliss earlier than can do it once more, how about proper now? Bliss tells her to dream on and says she had the possibility. Bliss says Asuka will get to go in opposition to somebody who has unfinished enterprise together with her tonight. Asuka will get… this lady. No one seems. Bliss tries once more however nobody is popping out. Bliss and Mickie discuss off-mic. Bliss shoves Asuka and Mickie drops her with an inexpensive shot. Mickie taunts Asuka as Bliss appears to be like on. Mickie says let’s struggle. We go to business.
Asuka vs. Mickie James
Back from the break and the match is underway. Bliss appears to be like on. Asuka finally ends up dropping Mickie on the ground with an enormous kick. Asuka takes her time and follows however ends Mickie into the apron. Asuka goes for a kick however Mickie strikes and Asuka collides with the ring submit. Asuka clutches her leg whereas down on the ground.
Mickie returns to the ring because the referee counts. Asuka rolls round in ache on the ground. Asuka makes it again in earlier than the 10 rely however Mickie goes proper to work on the leg. Mickie slams Asuka’s leg across the ring submit because the referee warns her. Mickie returns to the ring and goes proper again to work on the leg. Mickie with extra offense and an in depth 2 rely. Asuka comes proper again and drops Mickie with a kick to the top.
Asuka is hurting and is gradual to get to Mickie for the pin try. She cannot get it. Mickie will get up they usually go at it in the course of the ring. More backwards and forwards now. Asuka misses a kick and Mickie pushes her leg out. Mickie vegetation Asuka and kips up. Mickie performs to the gang some and goes to the highest. Asuka runs up and cuts her off. Asuka goes for the superplex however Mickie fights again. Mickie counters from the highest and hits the sundown flip powerbomb for an in depth 2 rely. Mickie comes proper again with one other shut pin try. Asuka avoids the Mick Kick and will get the Asuka Lock utilized in the course of the ring. Mickie reaches for Bliss however has to faucet out.
– After the match, Bliss storms off to the again as Asuka’s music hits. Asuka sells the leg damage however stands tall and raises her arm. Mickie tries to get better on the mat.
– The announcers talk about The Great War and The Ultimate Deletion. Graves says this may solely occur at The Hardy Compound. Still to come back tonight, a particular preview of The Ultimate Deletion match.
– Also nonetheless to come back, a tag group battle royal with a WrestleMania 34 title shot on the road.
– Alexa Bliss walks up on Nia Jax backstage and asks the place she was at. Nia tells her to take it simple as a result of Kurt Angle instructed her to remain within the again to arrange for a match. Asuka had it deliberate for them to triple group Asuka. Bliss needed to present Jax the possibility to redeem herself after final week’s dangerous efficiency. Bliss throws some extra refined photographs at Jax however says she loves her. Jax says she loves Bliss too however there’s some stress there. Bliss says it is time for some powerful love. She must know that Jax will likely be there to assist her in subsequent Monday’s match with Asuka. Bliss tells Jax to go on the market tonight and show she’s one of the best.
– We get a Women’s History Month video on Indira Gandhi and return to business.
Nia Jax vs. Joan King
Back from the break and out comes Nia Jax. Enhancement expertise Joan King waits within the ring.
Jax destroys King and will get a straightforward squash match win.
Winner: Nia Jax
– After the match, Jax stands tall. The cameras reduce backstage to Bliss and Mickie, who apparently do not know the cameras are on them. Jax watches from the ring as Bliss and Mickie discuss trash about her, together with feedback on her dimension and different points. Bliss says Jax is completely happy carrying her luggage and might’t deal with the reality, which is that Bliss makes use of her. Bliss is assured that Jax will likely be proper the place they want her subsequent week. Bliss says she has Jax within the palm of her hand. Bliss says Jax is simply as dumb as she is huge. Jax is watching from the ring and getting upset because the trash speaking continues. Bliss and Mickie go on about how they’ll use Jax subsequent week and beat her down if she will get in the best way. Bliss and Mickie are bored with ready on Charly Caruso to come back interview them. She lastly is available in and divulges that the mic and cameras have been on, and that everybody heard what they have been saying. Bliss and Mickie are fearful now. Jax leaves the ring and is crying. She stops on the ramp, will get indignant and runs to the again as some followers cheer. We reduce to Bliss and Mickie now. They collect their issues and rush off. Charly talks about Bliss vs. Asuka for subsequent week and the way the interview is off. Jax comes into the ladies’s locker room and he or she’s livid, tossing furnishings round. Charly says Bliss and Mickie simply left. Jax screams some extra and tosses stuff round. We go to business.
– Back from the break and the announcers lead us to a video preview for The Ultimate Deletion with Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt. We additionally get a backstage rant from Wyatt, who says Matt has a stupendous residence and a stupendous household, and it might be a disgrace for one thing to occur to them. We reduce backstage to Kurt Angle in his workplace. He calls in referee Shawn Bennett and orders him to be the official for subsequent week’s huge match. Angle would not know what’s going to occur within the match however it will likely be chaos. Angle needs Bennett to go down there and ensure Wyatt and Hardy make it again to RAW.
– Still to come back, our battle royal essential occasion. Back to business.
– Back from the break and we see what occurred with Roman Reigns and Vince McMahon earlier. The announcers plug subsequent week’s RAW – Bliss vs. Asuka, The Ultimate Deletion, Brock Lesnar.
Tag Team Battle Royal to Crown New #1 Contenders: Titus Worldwide, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson, The Revival, Heath Slater & Rhyno, The Miztourage
We go to the ring and the tag groups anticipate the battle royal to start however the music interrupts and out comes Braun Strowman. Braun stares all of them down. The referee rings and Braun sends Apollo to the ground. Others go at it whereas Braun chases Heath Slater out of the ring, sending him into the barrier. They come again in and Braun eliminates Slater.
Braun turns round as the opposite individuals cease and stare at him once more. Everyone assaults Braun directly. They attempt to dump Braun excessive however he hangs on. The Revival eliminates Rhyno. Titus O’Neil drops Scott Dawson. Dash Wilder comes over. Braun fights off Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. Several Superstars find yourself going below the rope to the ground to get better. Titus faces off with Braun in the course of the ring because the others watch from the ground. Titus adjustments his thoughts and joins the others on the ground. Braun stands tall within the ring as we return to business.
Back from the break and everybody assaults Braun however he fights them off. Anderson, Titus and Gallows gang up on Braun and knock him by the center rope however he is nonetheless within the match. The Revival ram the metal steps into Braun on the ground. Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel additionally use the steps on Braun however he is nonetheless standing on his toes. Braun takes one other metal steps shot and will get despatched over by the timekeeper’s space. Titus unloads on a number of opponents within the ring. RAW Tag Team Champions The Bar are on commentary now.
Titus retains management within the ring and hits Clash of Titus on Dawson. The Miztourage double groups Titus now. Dallas eliminates Dawson. Dash tries to eradicate Dallas however Axel stops him. Axel eliminates Dash and The Revival is formally gone. Titus unloads on Gallows and Anderson now. Braun comes again in and eliminates Titus. Gallows superkicks Braun twice. Braun finally ends up eliminating Gallows. Dallas and Axel group up on Braun. Strowman eliminates Axel after which Dallas. Anderson takes Braun down to 1 knee. Anderson with extra offense however Braun catches a kick and turns it round. Braun yells out about going to WrestleMania 34 after which tosses Anderson out onto different Superstars on the ground. Braun wins.
Winner and New #1 Contender to RAW Tag Team Champions The Bar: Braun Strowman
– After the match, Braun stands tall as The Bar appears to be like on confused. Graves surprise if the match outcome will stand and if it is even authorized. We go to replays. Braun appears to be like up on the WrestleMania 34 signal after which again at Cesaro & Sheamus, taunting them. Braun hits the nook to pose as RAW goes off the air.